Monday, January 11, 2010

90210 Adventure

Yesterday I went on the greatest adventure ever. Katherine my BFF and our new friend Kara went sightseeing to visit our friends from Beverly Hills 90210 (Brenda, Brandon, Kelly, Steve and Dylan). We left out Andrea for obvious reasons. I truly have never seen Katherine be so happy, her exact quote was " my face hurts from smiling."

We started off at Dylan's, I was convinced that we would be arrested for trespassing, but Kara made it safe for us. Now here is the twist, Brenda (Casa Walsh) is just around the corner, my world was turned over..How could they live so close together, I imagined Dylan to live in the hills , especially when he goes out looking for his cat Trouble. If only the writers would of used this fact, Dylan and Brenda could of stayed together, how it is meant to be, We could however see his coffee table where so many great scenes took place in the series, so that made up for it. Such a rush!

Afterwards we walked over to Casa Walsh, where the BEST THING IN THE WORLD HAPPENED. Jack, who owns the house was working in the driveway so we struck up a convo and mins later he LET US IN.. Yes we walked through Casa Walsh. Again, another upsetting fact we found out was that most of the house was rebuilt on a sound stage. But you can still felt the vibe of Jim and Cindy Walsh.
Steve Sanders and Kelly's house were great, minus Kelly's which seemed really different to me..In my mind Kelly had the most glamorous house, especially the backyard where Jackie and Mel get married, the reality was sort of a letdown. Overall as a big fan to go with two fanatics Katherine and Kara, was truly memorable. I loved seeing my best friend so happy and making a great new friend, I suggest anyone to go visit somewhere or something that you are a fan of, but have no expectations.. There really is no other show that means more to me .
Enjoy us dorking out!!!







9 comments:

Stargazer said...

This is pretty fantastic! Tons of memories came rushing back. Me, I've always wanted to go to Wilmington, NC to see where One Tree Hill is filmed. I should totally do that now. Thanks for the pics! And wow ... I don't remember Katherine ever looking so casual. Love it!
xoxo

Unknown said...

You rock!! I'd love to be cast in the next project. @loveboo on Twitter.

Anonymous said...

What a great post! Our big day out gave me an idea....need to figure out the next step...

xxxooo Karav

wool and misc said...

AMAZING! Too bad about the sound stage. Brenda/Brandon's bathroom was the first jack&jill I'd ever seen. I'd always though Steve's house was rather garish. Glad to see it hasn't changed!

Miss California said...

OMG Casa Walsh! You're my idol!
such a great idea :90210 sightseeing! ;)

mbrodie75 said...

I am so glad you are still writing your blog, i just got back home. I was worried you might not continue with it this year, happy you have though :)!!! How you come up with so much to write?? Its very entertaining!!!

This is SOOO cool! It would have been so exciting to do this. I'm over in states in July, and my friend and i have pretty much planned the trip around tv shows - Gossip Girl, Dawson's Creek & The Hills. Can't wait!!haha
Speaking of the hills if you talk to Lauren, let her know that one of her Kohls dresses made it to New Zealand... and the friends i was with (who have never seen an episode of the show) loved it, proving she is a great designer!!

If anyone has not been to NZ you need to go... it is so beautiful!! Some photos are under NYE here
http://goalstoachievenowandinthefuture.blogspot.com/

M. said...

I am so jealous right now, I can't even verbalize it!

Unknown said...

Even I'm a tiny bit jealous.

Anonymous said...

I did a similar trip last January. It was amazing! See: http://teendramawhore.com/2009/01/26/90210-locations-pt-7/