Monday, February 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!


Today is Lauren Conrad's birthday and I wanted to share the reasons why I love her. FOr the past 6 years we have managed to turn our working relationship into sisterhood and I am thankful everyday for this. Lauren has the best spirit and biggest heart. I will always remember traveling together , spending long hours laughing and even crying. Happy Birthday my little sister..

TOP 5 REASONS I LOVE LAUREN..

1. Lauren can curl her hair in less then 10 mins unless you fight with her and she will tell you it takes her 30 mins
2. Lauren is my favorite hiking partner, she will even laugh at you when you slide down the hill.
3. Lauren is the most LOYAL and GENEROUS to her friends. She loves them with all her heart and it's truly sweet to see.
4. Lauren is really competitive and pretty much good at most things. Especially when I would make her be my assistant on her own show.
5. Lauren has a skill set where she can come up with great names for characters and can tell a great story..

BONUS REASON
I know Lauren is my little sister and a true friend, because I can be silent around her and even be moody. Thats real love.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww i love lauren
she's my role model

Anonymous said...

I would love to have her as a friend :-) Happy birthday Lauren

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet post! Lauren is lucky to have you in her life and vice versa.

Veronika said...

Aaaw, this was pretty cute post! Wish also belated Happy Bday to Lauren!

It's always such a nice feeling to know that you have real friend around!

Greetings from Slovakia,
xx

Unknown said...

waouh!!!!! this a beautiful declaration of love & friendship!!! We already know that Lauren is a fantastic girl, a nice and beautiful person in & out and a great friend. You confirm that with theses kind words :)
i wish you the best for the future, a lot of happiness and a long long long friendship with Lady Conrad!

xoxo from France
Teli

J O S E F I N - I don't do normal said...

Is she ur real little sister? :D