Friday, November 6, 2009

BFF FRIDAY



Hayden Slater is today's BFF, these photos explain the way I view him, the gentleman and the bully. There is no one in my life that pushes me more to experience life and express myself more, even though his direction can come in many forms. I thank him for that. Hayden is many things to many people some refer to him as their "rock", to me he is unconditional love and support. Now those were all nice things about him, on to the other side of Hayden , the bully. I've never had a teasing brother and he is that in the truest form. Hayden has laughed in my face, pushed me into rocky waters, and most memorable choked me while I had a bloody nose. Regardless of all this I still wish him success because I know he will be beyond even his imagination and one day I will work for him, but I will always still think I am the boss!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And he's hot!!

Anonymous said...

how do i get in contact with him
he looks so good and sounds amazing!

Anonymous said...

why dont you date him?

Anonymous said...

i heard he's not very nice, just another trust fund kid whos good friends with brandon davis and the olsen twins. but he is hot