Friday, November 13, 2009

BFF FRIDAY




For BFF Friday I could talk about what a great friend and mother Nicole Richie is , but instead I will tell you how talented she is. Nicole just added designer to her resume with her new collection of clothes and accessories Winter Kate. Winter Kate will be available this January , look at these great photos of our friend Nessie Traina shot by another BFF Justin Coit.. The line is just perfect, it creates a collection around key pieces that are telling of her great style. I'm so proud of you and can't wait to wear it all.

The reason I love you is purely for selfish reasons , I couldn't imagine watching any TV program , song or even just sharing my thoughts in the day with you.

I love you Nicole and you are an inspiration to me as you are one of the most amazing mother's I know. Great example...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know her. But she seems a good person and a great mother..i love her!!your lucky to' be' her friend!!:) sorry for my bad english i am italian xox marismaris itA

CHIC FREAK said...

Such a sweet post. We love her products over at Chic Intuition. Would love it if you could take a look at spread the word..
http://www.chicintuition.com/?p=5769