Tuesday, October 6, 2009

BEVERLY HILLS 90210




There isn't a televesion that influenced me more than Beverly Hills 90210, so when the new one came out I decided to not jump to conclusions and hate on it but rather than try it out. Let's be clear it is in no way like the old perfect one (minus any stories about steve sanders) but its not bad. Also, i think I would watch anything to get any additional information about my favorite people, JACKIE (alcoholic), Dylan (deadbeat dad), and Brenda and Kelly school teachers. LEts just say i watch now for the new cast not the old cast because the story lines they gave to my dear friends are pathetic. My BFF's and i always reference 90210 storylines , i tell katherine i love her more than bad things happen to Kelly Taylor, and we have a strict rule BRENDA over KELLY , any guy who chooses the latter is just not worth the time.. I'm not good at tests but test me anyday on my 90210 knowledge.

No comments: