Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cruel Intentions 2


I'm not sure how I got here , but I found myself looking up Cruel Intentions 2. I was really surprised to see that it was actually meant to be a TV show spinoff called Manchester Prep and when it got canceled they put together the 3 episodes into a movie. The original Cruel Intentions is one of my favorites, it's telling of my age and taste and I carry no shame with that. I'm sure Cruel Intentions is a big reference for the Gossip Girl writers, oh and that soundtrack tear jerker ! Also, who knew Amy Adams was in the sequel, that casting director really knew how to pick em, Reese, Ryan , Amy...

3 comments:

Alicea Ryan said...

Oh em gee! I think we're movie soulmates. I love cruel intentions. I can recite the whole movie from memory. I can also recite clueless too! Geez! Thanks for reminding me how OLD I really am.

mbrodie75 said...

Not a fan of Cruel Intentions 2. First one was truely fantastic, especially that closing sequence (def tear jerker). Some things should just be left at the orginal and best... that means all the "Bring it On" additions as well!

Anonymous said...

Подскажите, якобы помогать ссадину на ноге. Рана на верхней стороне стопы, площадью около 1,5-2 см2, неправильной формы. Присутствие резком изменении положения стопы, при начале ходьбы, около остановке впоследствии длительной ходьбы в месте ссадины появляется характерное "тянущее" чувство — словно перед этого шкура была натянута одним способом, кровь начала сворачиваться, кроме шкура оказалась натянута или, и только начавший формироваться тромб разрушается. Якобы ускорить заживление этой раны?Что почитать на свадьбу? Казна точно взятка не рассматриваются. Подарок принужден обретаться компактным и лёгким, чтобы с ним позволительно было скоро в самолёте (не бытовая техника, не мебель). Начинать и не должен водиться бешенно дорогим.Спасибо! [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-iz-penoblokov.html]рейтинг строительных порталов[/url]