Thursday, October 29, 2009

CYPHER


This is pretty cool Mos def, Eminem ,and Black Thought Freestyling. Freestyling gives me idiot shivers when not done properly, it reminds me of being 13 and listening to Beverly Hills kids trying to rap. Sometimes Ben tries to torture me and freestyles in the car, this skill should only be left to the professionals.. Also how great is the word Cypher?

I was here that night in London being a brat and not wanting to be around the party hiding in a room with my best friends Charlotte, Samantha and Amanda, ,Kanye's freestyle is actually a song he did with Dwelle, it's still good but not a freestyle point Mos Def.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just watching that on youtube. I also watched the one with Joe Budden and Nicki Minaj and then the one with Wale and KRS-ONE! I think freestyle is so true because you pretty much have to be a lyrical genius, and also intelligent to come up with clever ways to put words together and come up with sick innuendos.