Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Confession Tuesday


The expression "it's as easy as riding a bike" has always bothered me, mainly because I don't know how to ride a bike.. I'm not quite sure how this happened but I missed the cutoff of learning without it being embarrassing.. Now this is something I think about once a week and do nothing about.. Typing this out loud will now force me to learn .. Once my BFF Hayden took me for a spin and said I wasn't too bad, just my clench fists were distracting him . I should correct myself, I can ride a bike I just have the ease ,confidence and experience of a toddler..

2 comments:

Sarah Madden said...

Come practice at my house. We have extra bikes. Plus, hanging out with Clementine makes you feel like you could do anything! She's a major confidence booster.

Ash said...

I took a bike with trainer wheels on year 6 camp because we HAD to take a bike.
I had zero co-ordination & so mum made me start learning the drums.
Now I can ride a bike.