Friday, October 2, 2009

BFF Friday


This weeks BFF is Katherine Power, now she is a big internet Mogul with her partner Hilary Kerr, but for 10 years she has been my BFF. I have a very type A personality except when I am around Katherine and our other BFF Nina, they call the shots. Katherine is the definition of a hustler, I am so proud of all her hard work, she created her dream world www.whowhatwear.com .

FUN BFF FACTS

nicknames/ we call each other kiddo

katherine is in the opening sequence as a dancer with Mike Myers in Austin Powers::

We met outside of Canters Deli Kibbutz room, i told her i liked her sweater. turns out she was already a fashionista it was Mossimo Target.

Katherine is obessed with her cat Nelson , all things 90 's; tori spelling and most important Beverly hills 90210 .

She convinced me to not go to college and start working, and i thank her..

We make goal lists and email them to each other , every few years we check the status.

Katherine is such a beautiful loving friend, but most importantly she pushes me everyday to be q better person not just by her inspirational talks but by example.

I can NOT forget her boyfriend Justin Coit , who I call BFF, i couldnt ask for a better brother in law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmsi-QnDesw&feature=fvsr SHE IS IN ORANGE

1 comment:

Clara said...

I love reading your blogs...you seem to have a well rounded group of friends. They all seem to be very artistic..and good for you for taking the advice to go after what you want and being persistent.