Friday, October 16, 2009

BFF Friday Style addition


So BFF style addition is all owed to these two people in my life , Katherine and Joyce. Whowhatwear they guide me in so many ways. I wear at least one item of BCBGeneration a day or some of the other BFF's i have discussed below. having stylist friends is perfect for the tomboy like me

These Samantha Ronson Supra sneakers are my favorite, I love all of Supra's high tops great colors and perfect for winter with jeans, also the tongue of the sneaker fits perfectly with skinny jeans. Also my friend Ashley works there and I heart him.

Little sister Lauren Conrad I have watched grown into such little fashionista over the last 5 years, I WANT every piece of her line for Kohls. . Also, she has had to teach me more than 10 times to curl her hair like her, she is a pro..

No comments: