Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Neal


Today in honor of Neal Brennan's birthday and ONLY TODAY will I praise him . Neal is a great man not just because because he Co-created the Chapelle show , but because he is one of sweetest most loving men in my life. i don't like Neal to know how talented and special I think he is because I don't want it to got to his head but today he should be allowed some compliments. I always wanted an older brother and Neal has fit that description perfectly.Now after today I will go back to my neurotic Jewish mothering/nagging and forget this post entirely .

This is his birthday cake picture, which was a big hit at the birthday party, i was against using this image. I wanted something sweet like a picture of him as a child, he won this battle.

No comments: