Friday, October 30, 2009

BFF FRIDAY


Allison Adler Top 10 reasons she is BFF Friday.
1.Her show Chuck is picked up for more episodes
2 She introduced me to the biggest blessing ever my therapist (who I am obsessed with and hugged me for my birthday),
3.I love her family and spending time with her kids and getting their great voicenotes
4.I'm always the big sister and she is now my big sister and I couldn't be happier. She is also my work mentor
5.She only calls me on her way to work and after work but it's still a treat
6.We met through our friend Nicole but TWITTER brought us together. Thank you TWITTER
7.She wrote on 90210 and that couldn't be more awesome
8.she likes everything clean and gets really cranky if not, which I find comical
9.Her new show is going to be so amazing and I feel lucky to be involved in her process.
10. Ali is one the sweetest, most loving people in my life , even in our short friendship her impact has been beyond words.
love you!!!

1 comment:

justin said...

From one BFF Friday recipient to another, I would like to congratulate Ali today. She is very deserving of this honor.