Sunday, October 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNABELLE




TODAY is the birthday of someone who is very important to me Annabelle Dexter Jones. Annabelle brings out the big sister, nanny, and best of friendship in me. This is mostly because of how great she is, i have never meant anyone with such positive bubbly energy. She is magnetic and a joy to be around. I would say she is like a sister to me but she has so many of those so she is more like a 1st cousin that you are really close to. She is surprises me constantly with her communication abilities, she is wise beyond her years. Annabelle is going to be very successful one day, as she is already blessed with such a warm heart. I love you fellow Scorpio... Happy Birthday you are such an adult now!!!!!!!..

Also, she has this laugh that if she wasn't so awesome you would want to kill her :) ...... Let's just say it has a life of its own, sort of a roar!!!!....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was about the horror movie?? She has the down voice. Very cute young woman. Like Charlotte Ronson.

Sharon said...

She was about the horror movie?? She has the down voice. Very cute young woman. Like Charlotte Ronson.