Friday, October 16, 2009

BFF Friday Style addition


Nicole Richie's House of Harlow 1960 is so perfect for me , I can wear the simplest of outfits and add just one of her pieces and feel extra special. I can't wait for her clothing line Winter Kate..Nicole has such great style and I trust her because she always puts comfort first which is crucial for me..

Little Rooms is another great jewelery collection,Ester who is like a little sister to me is so creative and cool, it always shocks me ..

Everyone knows how great LNA tshirts are, but now I am obsessed with their cardigans and hoodies. I have known April for many years and am so proud of her!.

Simone by katie is for the stylish, great lookbook by Justin Coit.. Her sense of humor matches her great collection..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if i owned an LNA shirt...i'd probabaly live in it!
need.one.badly